Welcome to my Kindergarten...where we are growing and learning and blooming everyday!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Peep Obsessed

I admit it! I am a little obsessed with the cute and colorful chicks and bunnies. I like the Peeps at Halloween and the other holidays, but in my opinion, Spring Peeps are the best. I even have a Pinterest Board devoted to these marshmallow cuties titled Peep-a-licious.

I am glad to know that others share in this obsession. I have even found folks who create dioramas - so clever! I wish I had thought of that!

This Easter I made a recipe that I saw on Pinterest for dessert fun. My daughters are in their mid to late 20's and they enjoy and appreciate Peeps more now than when they were younger, too.

Here is what to get:

1 box of Berry Blue Sugar Free Jello
1 cup of Berry flavored Carbonated Water
Yellow Chick Peeps
Whip cream in a can

This recipe makes 4 - 1/2 cup servings

Follow package directions for Jello. Then instead of adding cold water, add the Flavored Water. Divide into cups and chill until firm.

Just before serving, add the whip cream and Peep.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment