Welcome to my Kindergarten...where we are growing and learning and blooming everyday!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cute Easter Chicks!

Here is a simple and cute Easter craft for the classroom. This year I am pressed for time and I decided to use colorful plastic eggs. All the other years I have asked parents to send in real eggs that we painted and glittered and made these cute chicks.

Honestly, I like how these have turned out. What really matters is what my students think ~ they love them. I just love teaching this age!

You will need:

Plastic eggs
Easter grass
2 yellow cotton balls per student
Plastic punch cups
Glue
Black construction paper
Orange construction paper
Hole puncher
Clear plastic bags
Yarn to tie at the top

P.S. Don't forget to write their name and the year on each egg!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment