Welcome to my Kindergarten...where we are growing and learning and blooming everyday!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Break March 2012

My school has an early Spring Break and this year my daughter, Elizabeth, and I headed to Cape San Blas, Florida for a much needed rest at the beach. She is a Science teacher at the same school and we love the beach. It was my hope to begin a blog during this time...so here I go!
I have been teaching Kindergarten for 16 years and besides loving my 3 daughters and loving my husband of 34 years, it is my passion in life.
I am thankful everyday that I am a teacher. I am exhausted at the end of the day but I find joy in all the trials and tribulations too. I need to rest up because it is so busy in the classroom this time of the year! Here is a photo of the beach ~ so peaceful and quiet ~ perfect!

1 comment: